Money and Me Claims Ltd was formed on 15th June 2009 to help people establish if they had been mis-sold financial products such as pensions, mortgages and PPI, and help those with a valid case seek financial compensation.
The company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority which means our customers’ best interests are always at the heart of the business we do.
Absolutely No Win No Fee
We operate on a ‘no win – no fee’ basis**, therefore you have the peace of mind of knowing that the only fee you will pay, will be from the proceeds of a successful claim. The fee we charge is published on this website, and will also be made clear on our terms and conditions document that you will be asked to sign before engaging with us.
Things to consider
- Money and Me Claims Ltd does not offer any form of financial advice.
It should be stressed that you can pursue a financial claim yourself, you do not have to use the services of a claims management company.
- Subject to any time limitations you may wish to consider other companies, and the redress mechanism through the Financial Ombudsmen Scheme before engaging with Money and Me Claims Ltd.
- We do not offer any inducements in order to obtain instructions. Any offer of an inducement from anyone associated with Money and Me Claims Ltd should be reported us.
- You may find that your compensation is set off against an existing debt. In such circumstances you would not have the proceeds of the claim available as cash to pay your fee.
- Money and Me Claims Ltd is one of the most experienced claims management companies in the UK today. With a track record of packaging compelling cases that have resulted in Clients receiving substantial, often maximum compensation, should you decide to engage our expert services you can rest assured that a company with a fine pedigree will be dealing with your claim.
** No Win No Fee – Fee payable if case is not pursued at client’s request. We will not charge you if we do not win your case. However please see our Terms of Engagement to fully understand our charging process, should you decide to cancel your claim before it is settled.