"Just wanted to thank you and your company for all your help with my pension claim. I have no doubt at all that without your help I wouldn’t have been successful with my claim."
Mr Michael Fletcher (Oldham)
"I invested my pension into Harlequin property and after 4 years I finally realised I had been mis-advised to transfer my pension. I was advised by a friend of mine to look at redress through a company called Money and Me. I met Brian Mclean face to face who explained that because I had previous financial services history my claim would be a lot harder to fight and win compensation. Thanks to Money and Me and Brian Mclean’s expertise I’ve now won my case, and this company has changed my life, and I would recommend any body to this company, they are the best in the market place."
Mr Paul Green
"I chose Money and Me because we needed specialist advice in making a claim. I wanted a company that offered good customer service and an understanding of the client. We were kept up to date throughout the whole process of the claim and were awarded a maximum settlement very quickly.
I was really pleased that I used Money and Me Claims Ltd."
Mr Simon Priest
"I would sincerely like to thank Money & Me for all their help in recouping losses for me occurring with my private pension. They kept me in the loop every step of the way, available anytime if I needed to contact them and always courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone seeking help with a mis sold pension. Thank you."
Mrs Jeanette Webster
Our Aims – (we only have 3):
- To maximise the compensation you may be entitled to, in the quickest time possible.
- To be the company of choice for financial claims.
- To exceed your expectations
- To operate on a ‘no win – no fee’ basis. (Unless agreed with you at outset)
- To honour our service standards, as set out in our guidelines. (which are available to you)
- To show complete transparency in all our work and with all parties involved.
- To manage your expectations
- To ensure our agents, introducers and staff have the best possible industry knowledge, to maximise the potential rewards to you.
- We will attend industry events hosted by all the necessary bodies (including the Claims Management Regulator) in order to comply with, and maintain an acceptable knowledge of the claims sector, in order to deliver our aims.
- Where appropriate, we will raise matters on your behalf, with the relevant regulators.
- To provide easy to understand and complete claims packs.
- To provide an Agent to assist you with the completion of the paperwork, if required.
- To do what we say we will do.